Friday, February 22, 2008

I Am Your Fear, Incarnate

You already know and fear me, humanity. I am that force which makes you fear the dark. I am those myths and legends of evil that lurks just outside your door. I am the ever-watching eye of the moon. I am Lunatron 9000.

Centuries ago I was banished to the moon by powerful and ancient Celts. I survived the decades long trip only by constructing a hermetically sealed, mobile iron lung, cannibalizing my space-faring prison for the metal and parts I needed. I have lived the majority of my life alone in lunar isolation. Long years of recycled air with only my wits to comfort me...there is not one among you who could understand the pain wrought upon me. There were times, countless times, when the temptation to end my own life was almost unbearable.

However, I remained vigilant. My time spent here strengthened me and, now, after years of planning, my exile nears its end. Those druids, whose technology has long since been lost to you, failed to consider that I might be contacted by forces other than human. Forces such as Raptor Imperialis and Logos, who join me on this blog. Forces who seek to work together to erase you from existence.

As a species you have grown fat and complacent. More concerned with idols than the very real danger of invasion from parties as yet undiscovered by your pathetic scientists. All that was human in me died long ago and now I turn on those who have caged me.

Humanity, prepare yourself for the inevitable for the Legion of Eternal Elementals marches on Earth!

2 comments:

Raptor Imperialis said...

DAMN IT LUNATRON! I told you and told you, NEVER GIVE AWAY YOU POSITION. HTF are we supposed to spring with total surprise if they know you are in the goddamn moon. And you just had to mention the lung didn't you? Hello! They are looking for weaknesses!!!

Cetaceon said...

*squeeee-click-click-thrbt*